Knowledge is a text-based application™
Lauren is available for consulting on XML and several web technologies. She has domain expertise in several areas where these technologies are used, such as healthcare standards, publishing, and identity. For clients and previous employers she has fulfilled many roles in technical facilitation, testing, business analysis, training, public speaking, development, document design, project management, and product management.
Recent and current major projects include
- Editor and Publisher of XML.com
- Course Director for the XML Summer School
- Legislative systems projects for Xcential
- XSLT and Schematron developer with Mulberry Technologies, Inc.
- Senior Product Manager for Design Science
- Senior Consultant in Healthcare standards for the Lantana Consulting Group
Tim Bray founded Textuality in 1996. He is available for consulting on issues of technology leadership, software construction, and distributed systems. You can follow Tim's musings on his blog ongoing. and on Twitter.